Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving--Dublin Style

I was away from home this year for Thanksgiving, but I still wanted to celebrate it. It's always been one of my favorite holidays-a day to spend with family and friends and remember the things I'm thankful for. Since Thanksgiving falls on a Thursday, my friends and I decided to plan our celebration for the Saturday just after so everyone could enjoy themselves without having to worry about waking up for work or college the next morning. We had a huge feast--complete with a 16 lb Wexford Turkey, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, macaroni and cheese, chicken curry and biscuits (American style :) ). So many friends were there and it really gave me an opportunity to be thankful for all the amazing people I've met since I've been here.

The finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment