Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Hello all! :)

So, I kind of failed last week with updating the blog...sorry! I flew to NC last Thursday and I've been going pretty much non-stop visiting friends and family. North Carolina has stayed true to form and given me hot, humid and sun drenched days. Its been wonderful seeing my family and friends here. Last Friday the girls and I went for Mexican food and drinks. It was a wonderful evening of catching up and lots of laughter!

Elevator fun

Good times and margaritas

These past few days have me feeling very thankful for these beautiful ladies and for my family. I'm so happy to spend the summer with them! 

xoxo,
Erin


5 comments:

  1. looks like you're having an amazing time with your fam & friends:) summer without your loved ones isn't really complete:) have a great summer ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you do the same :)

      xoxo
      Erin

      Delete
  2. It looks like you are having so much fun girl! I'm so happy for you! Cute pics! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a fun time!! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete