Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Hello all! :)

So, I kind of failed last week with updating the blog...sorry! I flew to NC last Thursday and I've been going pretty much non-stop visiting friends and family. North Carolina has stayed true to form and given me hot, humid and sun drenched days. Its been wonderful seeing my family and friends here. Last Friday the girls and I went for Mexican food and drinks. It was a wonderful evening of catching up and lots of laughter!

Elevator fun

Good times and margaritas

These past few days have me feeling very thankful for these beautiful ladies and for my family. I'm so happy to spend the summer with them! 

xoxo,
Erin


11 comments:

  1. looks like you're having an amazing time with your fam & friends:) summer without your loved ones isn't really complete:) have a great summer ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having so much fun girl! I'm so happy for you! Cute pics! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a fun time!! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy to enjoy your nice content, hopefully you can continue to be consistent in presenting informative and useful content.

    Obat Permanen Untuk Ejakulasi Dini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very creative, I appreciate your work. very interesting to read. thank you

    Obat Klimaks Dini Terbaik

    Cara Mengatasi Mani Cepat Keluar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I like the style of your dress, a good idea to make niche blog about fashion.
    if you can advice, provide information and tips on various types of clothing for various events, or various types of body shape.

    Obat tradisional ereksi penis lemah mudah loyo

    Cara cepat mengobati klimaks dini paling ampuh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    very interesting choice of theme of your blog, I appreciate your hard work in working especially in blog world. thank you

    Obat ejakulasi dini agar sembuh permanen

    Ramuan rahasia untuk atasi ejakulasi dini permanen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.
    I am very happy to enjoy your great content. I know to create blog content takes hard work, hopefully you can continue consistently. thank you

    Obat Ejakulasi Dini Sampai Sembuh Permanen

    Cara Cepat Mengatasi Masalah VItalitas Pria

    Cara Mengatasi Masalah VItalitas Pria

    ReplyDelete