Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"I Wanna Say Thank You"

I'm going to visit Raleigh for the summer on Thursday and it has me reflecting on this past year in Dublin. I've met so many wonderful people in Ireland who have changed my life for the better in so many ways. So thanks, and I'll see most of y'all in August! :)

Sarah, who I met in line for the bathroom at a coffee shop

Kate, who I met watching a GAA match and bonded with over Karaoke(or more like the fact that I haven't done Karaoke yet!) 

Becca, partner in crime 

Bex, a kindred spirit whom I met at college

Iris, mi chica española :)

Kaylen(outside of the fence) and I...American writers living in Dublin


I have obviously met a million more fabulous people than have been listed here, but these ladies have shaped my life in ways I could never have hoped for. I love you all. Some of you I will be sharing a home and a city with again in August. Others of you, we will always be friends, even if that means living in different countries. From what I've learned in my first year in Dublin, it doesn't matter where you come from or where you live, its the bond that counts. My bonds with these ladies are forever. I love you!! 

xoxo,
Erin







No comments:

Post a Comment