Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5 Days a Week

     Since starting this blog last week I have received so many kind words and positive feedback. I would like to say thank you to everyone for commenting and reading. It truly means so much to me.
     I've been trying to think of a creative and fun way to compose my blog. I decided that having a theme for each day, Monday through Friday, would be the best way to do it. Each day's theme will relate to my experiences living in Dublin. I believe each of the themes I've come up with will help me explore all the different facets of this new life I'm about to undertake. So, here are my themes!

Manic Monday-I'll discuss all of the happenings from the weekend, the things I've learned and organize and prioritize my upcoming week

Beauty Tip Tuesday-Each Tuesday I'll give some sort of beauty tip. Once I'm in Dublin, I'll try to have it involve a new beauty product/idea that I've discovered since moving there

Workout Wednesday- I'll discuss the workouts I've been doing throughout the week and share any tips, tricks or new routines I've learned while in Dublin

Thirsty Thursday- Each week I'll try new kinds of drinks and/or cocktails and discuss what kind of food I think pairs well with them

Fashion Abroad Friday- Every Friday I will discuss a fashion item or trend that I've discovered since moving to Dublin. I'll also explore and discuss pieces that I have in my own wardrobe that I find fun and functional for my new life in a new city!




Of course I'll discuss other things as well, but I think this is a really great structure to have for every week. I'm so excited to start my new journey and everything that comes with it! I can't wait to share everything with all of you here! I'll begin with Thirsty Thursday tomorrow. It won't be abroad(obviously...haha) but I think it will be good for me to get into the habit of blogging so frequently before I leave. Plus, it'll be fun to explore these topics in the place where I call home first! I hope all is well for everyone! 

Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment