Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Abroad Friday-1st Edition

   




 Since I'll be moving to a country that is notorious for its rainy climate, I've been looking around for some good rainwear. Although a raincoat certainly won't be the only waterproofing item I'll need, I think its a good place to start. I found this raincoat here on Nordstrom's website and I instantly fell in love. I love the tulip-like detail in the front at the bottom and how the back is a little bit longer. It gives it a touch of elegance, and that collar is to die for! The hood only adds to its appeal. To know me is to know that I am sometimes forgetful...meaning there will certainly be times when I forget an umbrella. In these situations that hood will be able to save my hair from utter destruction! 
     I hope everyone had a fabulous week and has some fun planned for the weekend! One of my best friends from high school, Vanessa, has just arrived home from playing professional volleyball in Italy this week and we're getting together with all the girls for lunch tomorrow. I can't wait to see her! She is also a blogger and is wildly talented and hilarious!! Check out her blog, Confessions of a Pro-Athlete here!

Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment