Thursday, May 24, 2012

Workout Wednesday on a Thirsty Thursday

     Oh my goodness, life seems to be moving at an ever quickening pace lately. Its the end of May, but I don't seem to remember most of this month happening at all. I'm sorry for the lapse in posting this week. I was very busy with work and life in general.
     I know that its supposed to be Thirsty Thursday but I really would like to do a Workout Wednesday post instead. So, I'm switching things up today. I haven't been the healthiest of people lately. I haven't been taking care of my body in the best way. I used to get five good, sweat inducing workouts in a week but lately I've been lucky to get in one. I don't like how I feel when I don't exercise. I've also not been eating so well, and that also makes me feel lethargic. Well, yesterday I decided to change things. I'm tired of feeling that way and I'm done with it. I'm eating clean, lean and healthy from here on out, and I'm just starting a new workout routine. I do NOT want to go to Dublin feeling any less than 100%!
     So, my new workout plan is the Couch to 5k(C25K) program. Its a 9 week plan designed to get you from sitting on the couch to running a 5k! I'm very excited about this! 9 weeks from today puts me at July 26....just days before I leave for Ireland! I really encourage anyone who wants to jump start their workouts or train for a race to check this program out here.
     I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I'll see you tomorrow for Fashion Friday!

Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment