Monday, August 13, 2012

Change

Early this morning before the sun came up, I saw my best friend Bridget off. Her two weeks here in Dublin have come to an end. It was a tearful morning and while I knew I would miss her, it was more difficult than I expected.

So many things in both of our lives are changing. The next time I see her in person will be when I go home to NC for her wedding. I can't believe it! We're both embarking on new lives which are going to be wonderful and full of all kinds of beautiful things, but change is certainly scary.

Here's to new experiences and those people that you just know will always be in your life.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Hi! Welcome!!! How are you enjoying your stay here? Completely feel free to email me with any questions you may have about Dublin! My email is utran28 @ gmail.com.

    I see you like shopping... be ready for expensive clothes and little selection. It makes me sad to shop here (although I still find a way to spend my money on clothes so it's not soo bad!)
    xxx-Ly

    ReplyDelete