Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Its A Beautiful Life

Today I ran a couple of errands around town, and yesterday I spent a super fun day with my cousin and some of his friends walking all over town, having a delicious meal(there will be a separate post on that :) ) and some great conversation. This week is definitely off to a great start. Before I moved here I had decided that I would start and keep healthy habits as part of my new life. Those plans kind of got put on the back burner...that is until yesterday when I got invited to participate in a Mud Run. So, tonight after dinner I decided it was time to start running! As I started off on my run I looked to one side and saw the beautiful waterfront and then looked to my other side and saw amazing green mountains. The air was crisp and clear and it was kind of a perfect night. It all hit me how lucky I am and what an awesome opportunity I've been given. Life has its ups and downs, but it is so beautiful. Like the song says, "life ain't always beautiful, but its a beautiful ride." Today, I feel so thankful to be alive.

Almost my exact view(photo found on google)

No comments:

Post a Comment